What We Offer:
- Monthly Bonuses
- Excellent Floor Traffic
- Abundant Internet Traffic
- Great Work Environment
Automotive Sales Consultant Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Auto sales experience preferred, but not required.
Village Dodge Automotive Sales Consultants Job Requirements:
- Greet and assist customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Listen to customers to determine their needs, then provide options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return calls, texts & emails.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages repeat business and referrals
- Be able to maintain above average CSI scores.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Valid Drivers License
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Village Dodge Inc is looking to fill a few Technician positions! Come work for an award winning company and see why we have been in business since 1972. Dealership or repair shop experience is helpful but we are ready to train the right individuals. Tools and NYS inspectors license are required for all positions EXCEPT quick lube technicians. Whether you are a master certified, entry level technician or a recent high school graduate now is the time to join our team. A valid driver’s license is required for all positions.
Quick Lube Tech’s
We are constantly growing and changing to better meet our customers needs! Competitive wages and confidential after hours interviews.
The ability to have a flexible schedule is a plus, however you must be available to work some half days on Saturdays. We offer 401k/health benefits as well as paid vacation, sick time and. Join our team and enjoy being part of a family run business.
Bo Berzal 518-828-1585
Custodial Worker/Wash Bay Attendant
- Wash Bay Attendant (Vehicle Detailing)
- Parts Deliveries
- Dealer Swaps
- Customer Shuttle
- Grounds Maintenance (Mowing, Plowing, etc.)